A third-party provider is being blamed for a possible breach into customer transactions at GunMag Warehouse.
A flood of information has emerged that connects GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump to a questionable cast of characters who are linked to Soviet interests.
The hackers responsible for reproducing seven master keys used by the TSA to open locks commonly placed on luggage have now duplicated an eighth key in an effort to demonstrate the dangers of digital key escrow policies.
Fearing a Russian cyberattack, Estonia is reportedly negotiating with the U.K and Luxembourg governments to store citizen data in the U.K.
The ACLU of Illinois applauded Governor Bruce Rauner's Friday signing of legislation regulating stingray use as a "measure that increases transparency."
The email dump underscored the holes in security and privacy yawning at many organizations and the very real possibility that nation-states like Russia have upped their game to manipulate the democratic process.
The Threat Hunter Blog
The computer media has been screaming it for the past few days: Locky is back! Dridex is back! Of course they are... these are two of the most prolific - and prosperous - malwares around at the moment.
July 2016 Product Reviews
First-rate product for mobile application management (MAM), easy on users in a BYOD environment.
This is a real powerhouse, but best for organizations with an IT force experienced in enterprise-level mobile device management.
A communication gap exists today between CISOs and the board of directors, says Feris Rifai, CEO, Bay Dynamics.
Government surveillance is, however, not new, says Patrick O'Kane, barrister and compliance counsel.
SC Magazine Articles
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft EOP exposes users to data breaches, whitepaper
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- TSA master key hackers expose dangers of physical and digital key escrow policies
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org