Best Remote Access
Overall Category Winner and Winner for Best SSL VPN: Nortel VPN Gateway
The Nortel VPN Gateway portfolio is a secure access solution that extends enterprise applications and resources. The VPN Gateway offers the industry's most convenient, flexible and cost-effective secure access solution on the market today. Nortel's SSL VPN technology offers true freedom of mobility to a broad range of applications by giving remote users more opportunities to communicate securely. Users are assured consistent, secure access to Voice/Data/Multimedia applications from their laptop computer, a PC at a customer site, a web browser-equipped PDA or smart phone, or an internet terminal in a public location.
• Aventail Corporation for Aventail
Smart SSL VPN
• Citrix Systems for Citrix Access Gateway
• Nortel for Nortel VPN Gateway
Winner for Best IPSec VPN: Check Point Integrity SecureClient
Integrity SecureClient provides advanced remote connectivity and endpoint security in a single solution. Its desktop firewall, program controls and intrusion prevention preemptively stop the newest worms, spyware and hacker attacks.
Administrators experience ease of deployment and can rest assured that information will remain protected against costly attacks. Only secure PCs gain access to network resources, enabling confidentiality and business continuity.
• Check Point Software Technologies for Check Point Integrity SecureClient
Winner for Best Endpoint Security Solution: StillSecure Safe Access
Safe Access is the most flexible endpoint security solution, with three testing methods and four enforcement methods. Its open architecture allows third-party solutions to control key testing and quarantining functions.
Safe Access protects the network by testing endpoints for compliance and quarantining non-compliant machines before they cause damage. Integration within the IT environment enhances threat-response capabilities and leverages existing investments.
• Check Point Software Technologies for Check Point Integrity
• ForeScout Technologies, Inc. for CounterACT 5.0: Clientless Network Access Control
• Permeo Technologies for Permeo Base5
• PointSec Mobile Technologies for PointSec
• StillSecure for StillSecure Safe Access