F-Secure Labs released a threat report for the last half of 2014 and found that North America wasn't receiving the brunt of Conficker attacks, as opposed to other parts of the world.
Legislation, mobility and personalization are forces driving healthcare in the U.S., Frank Kim said at RSA Conference 2015.
The counterterrorism, security and aviation communities must contemplate how unintended use of aircraft systems or networks could have a downstream impact.
Gib Sorebo used his session at RSA to discuss the Internet of Things (IoT) and its possible repercussions.
Microsoft announced plans on Wednesday to on expand its bug bounty program to include Project Spartan, the company's new browser, and Azure, the company's cloud platform.
Using point-to-point encryption and monitoring privileged credentials are among the point-of-sale security tips offered during a session at RSA Conference 2015
More than a dozen cybersecurity organizations met earlier this week to discuss plans to establish a framework for resolving the "shortfall of qualified people in the cybersecurity profession."
Manny Rivelo was named president and CEO of F5 Networks, an application solutions provider, this week.
DATA BREACH BLOG
Indiana-based SRI Incorporated is notifying roughly 9,000 individuals that their personal information may be at risk.
HSBC is notifying an undisclosed number of current and former mortgage customers of that their information was inadvertently made publicly accessible on the internet.
Unauthorized access was gained to the human resource records of Homebridge, formerly In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Consortium, and the stolen personal information may have been used to file fraudulent tax return forms.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure