United Airlines reportedly experienced a breach by a Chinese hacker group believed to be behind breaches at OPM and Anthem.
Cybersecurity firm FireEye released a new report on APT29's complex malware HAMMERTOSS.
Trend Micro has identified a new Android denial-of-service bug that can be exploited to make devices unresponsive and practically unusable.
Windows 10 launched today, but there were immediately security questions raised within the industry about some aspects and features on the new operating system.
Malwarebytes observed websites pushing a fake Safari update that leads to the installation of MacKeeper and ZipCloud.
AT&T asked the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to limit its fine to no more than $16,000 and to delay non-monetary sanctions until they could undergo judicial review.
Yahoo's Interim CEO Ramses Martinez detailed the company's bug bounty program's successes since its creation in 2013.
A pair of security researchers discovered a way to hack into a TrackingPoint self-aiming rifle through its Wi-Fi network.
DATA BREACH BLOG
A Massachusetts General Hospital employee inadvertently sent an email containing personal information on 648 patients to the wrong email address.
An individual who perpetrated fraud against Healthfirst may have stolen information about current and former members from Healthfirst's online portal.
The Division of Aging Services inadvertently emailed their personal data to a contracted provider that was not authorized to view the information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day
- Hacking Team issues new statement while researcher clears up Android tool confusion
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- HAMMERTOSS malware represents culmination of 'best practices' for cyber attackers
- Hundreds of Massachusetts General Hospital patients notified of data incident
- Majority of Android devices vulnerable to denial-of-service bug
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out