SC Awards 2016 Winners and Finalists
About the SC Awards
Each year, the SC Awards honor the most outstanding contributions in the information security industry. We celebrate the achievements of the IT security pros in the trenches, the innovations happening in the vendor and service provider communities, and the passionate work of government, commercial and nonprofits striving to amplify the importance of our industry.
For all the industry insiders who could not be at the SC Awards 2016 bash that was held last week during the RSA Conference in San Francisco, here is a quick photo tour of some of the winners and festivities surrounding the event. Click here to be launched to the slideshow.
Hundreds attend SC Magazine Awards
Nearly 400 professionals from the information security community came together on March 1 at The SC Awards in San Francisco to celebrate the best and brightest the security industry has to offer.
Hosted at the Intercontinental Hotel during RSA Conference Week, a major weeklong industry event, the Awards honored the most outstanding brands, teams and individuals and their contributions to the IT security field.
"This year's SC Awards attracted a record number of submissions culminating in the announcement of the winners at our gala dinner and awards ceremony, which also boasted a record number of attendees," said Illena Armstrong, SC Magazine's vice president of editorial.
"The continued growth in our SC Awards program really speaks to SC's continuing - and ever-growing - authority in IT security. The entire program required the dedicated work of many teams. In addition to our gratitude to our esteemed panel of judges, our sincerest thanks go out to our editorial, sales and marketing teams and most especially Haymarket's Events Team, which worked tirelessly to make SC Awards 2016 the smash success that it was," Armstrong concluded.
However, this is not the end, but just the beginning.
Stay tuned for more information on SC Awards 2017.
Special thanks also go to our sponsors, who made this gala event even more spectacular:
- Easy Solutions
- MSL Group
- Network Box
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- MIRCOP ransomware blames victim for attack, demands $28K ransom
- CYBERCOM 'reluctant' to cut off Islamic State internet
- Chinese tech professional caught selling secrets
- How 154M U.S. voter records will affect Americans' security - industry reacts