Winner: McAfee for McAfee Total Protection for Endpoint
Forrester and Gartner have named McAfee as leading the endpoint security industry for the last three years. McAfee began offering integrated endpoint security with the introduction of its Total Protection solutions more than three years ago. Currently, nearly 60 million endpoints are managed using McAfee's management console ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), for mission critical security management. A single management solution, the tool manages endpoint, data and network security as well as compliance auditing.
McAfee Total Protection for Endpoint combines advanced endpoint security (anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, host intrusion prevention, firewall and advanced web security) with the leading management console to allow customers to manage their entire infrastructure, lower their operational costs, and get complete control over their endpoint security. The integrated management console gives organizations faster time to respond and deploy security.
- Check Point Software Technologies for Check Point Endpoint Security
- Cisco Systems for Cisco NAC Appliance
- F5 Networks for FirePass Remote Access Solution
- McAfee for McAfee Total Protection for Endpoint
- Symantec Corporation for Symantec Network Access Control 11.0