Email the editors here to share ideas for articles, opinion pieces or case studies. SC Media welcomes insightful, provocative contributions from all members of the cybersecurity community — including technologists, researchers, practitioners and analysts. (If you’d like to submit a finished article to our Perspectives section, please see guidelines below.)
Email our event producers here to participate in or suggest a conference panel or keynote presentation. Be sure to tell us the role you’d like to play in bringing your idea to life.
SC Media Perspectives publishes opinion articles by members of the cybersecurity community. Community members submitting completed articles for publication should …
1. Keep submissions under 800 words.
2. Include a proposed title or headline.
3. Include the author's name, job title and organization name.
4. Include a color headshot of the author.
5. Review past Perspectives contribution to get a sense of what we’re looking for.
7. Send us new critical thinking that reflects on current events and debates, or actionable guidance that helps readers meet an emerging challenge.
8. Avoid repackaging previously published white paper content.
(Note to technology firms: Contributions should be both product- and vendor-agnostic, focusing on market insights and thought leadership.)