Winner: CA for CA Identity Manager
CA Identity Manager delivers enterprise-class scalability and reliability while providing superior customization capabilities. High user adoption is critical for identity management success. This requires the solution to both fit the needs of the organization's unique processes and also support end-user interaction in the manner with which they are most comfortable. CA Identity Manager offers advantages over the competition in meeting customers' specific needs in all aspects of their identity processes. This is accomplished through various capabilities, including flexible workflow, centralized policy management and Connector Xpress – a wizard-driven utility that allows customers to easily build integration to custom applications without the need to write code. In addition to “look and feel” customization, every CA Identity Manager user interface function is available as a web service. This enables customers to embed functions into applications that users are already comfortable using, such as existing corporate intranet portals or ERP solutions.
- CA for CA Identity Manager
- IBM for IBM Tivoli Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On
- Imprivata for Imprivata OneSign Platform
- Oracle for Oracle Identity Management
- RSA, the security division of EMC, for RSA Access Manager
- VeriSign for VeriSign Personal Identity Portal