As part of SC Media’s year-long celebration for our 30th anniversary, we want to honor those who have shaped the industry as well as those who are just beginning their journey and likely will have influence over the next 30 years. That’s why we’re launching the SC Media 30th Anniversary Awards.
We’re calling for our community to submit nominations in the following nine categories put together by the SC team:
1. Most Important Companies from the Last 30 Years
2. Most Important Industry Organizations (Non-Profits) of the Last 30 Years
3. Most Important Researchers of the Last 30 Years
4. Visionaries of the Last 30 Years
5. Executive Leaders of the Last 30 Years (Vendor)
6. Top CISOs over the Last 30 Years
7. Most Important Cybersecurity Discoveries by a Company Research Team
8. Most Critical Products/Services Developed in the Last 30 Years
9. Most Critical Cybersecurity-Related Regulations in the Last 30 Years
The winners will be decided by our editorial team with the help of our SC Awards co-chairs and will get a special shout out to kick off the SC Awards ceremony to be held in March at RSA. We invite you to enter your executives, researchers, companies and products/services to be considered for inclusion.
If you want to nominate yourself, colleagues, companies, products or other industry standouts for this special SC Media 30th Anniversary Awards, click here, please follow this link to the nominations page!