In this episode of SC InFocus, CyberRisk Alliance VP of Content Strategy Bill Brenner has a conversation with Renee Tarun, deputy chief information security officer at Fortinet, about today’s challenges and benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in defending a heightened threat environment.
The two discuss:
- An overview of the threat landscape today
- What CISOs have been telling us about their challenges and strategies
- Why AI and automation are so critical today
- How to effectively apply machine learning, automation, and AI to a security program
- Lessons learned: Advice for CISOs wanting to get more serious about harnessing this technology