Kimsuky, Election Day, Maze, & Microsoft 0-Day – SWN #79
View Show Index
This week, Dr. Doug talks Election Day jitters, Zero Days in Microsoft, Maze, Kimsuky, and it's Jersey Baby in Montana! Jason Woods returns for Expert Commentary on Ransomware in Action & Their communications & use of Legitimate Services!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
1. Election Day, Maze, Kimsuky, & Microsoft 0-Day – SWN #79
This week, Dr. Doug talks Election Day jitters, Zero Days in Microsoft, Maze, KimSuky, and it's Jersey Baby in Montana! Jason Woods returns for Expert Commentary on Ransomware in Action & Their communications & use of Legitimate Services!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Election Day Jitters
- 2. Voter Scams Prevelant
- 3. Creepy Robocaller warns voters to “Stay Home”
- 4. Project Zero reveals zero day in Windows
- 5. Aleksandr Brovko gets 8 years
- 6. Maze announces they are “over” and declare themselves heroes
- 7. SMBGhost is still out there haunting over 100 thousand systems
- 8. Kimsuky is back with new tools
- 9. Chris Christie Duped into making Cameo Video for the other side in NJ vs. Montana
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike
- 1. Ransomware in Action – Their communications and use of legitimate servicesSANS Internet Storm Center Emotet -> Qakbot -> more Emotet - https://www.instapaper.com/read/1358048247 Zscaler Blog APT-31 Leverages COVID-19 Vaccine Theme - https://www.instapaper.com/read/1358048193