Microsoft Edge Grows, IRS “Operation Hidden Treasure”, & ‘more_eggs’ Malware – SWN #113
View Show Index
This week, Dr. Doug talks Breaches, Microsoft, the Dead Return to Life, The IRS is coming for your Bitcoin, Have YOU been PWNed, and the Expert Commentary of none other than Jason Wood!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
1. IRS “Operation Hidden Treasure”, Microsoft Edge Grows, & ‘more_eggs’ Malware – SWN #113
Breaches, Microsoft, the Dead Return to Life, The IRS is coming for your Bitcoin, Have YOU been PWNed, and the Expert Commentary of none other than Jason Wood!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. IRS Initiates ‘Operation Hidden Treasure’ to Root Out Unreported Crypto Income – CoinDesk
- 2. 533M Facebook Accounts Leaked Online: Check if You Are Exposed
- 3. Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
- 4. LinkedIn Spear-Phishing Campaign Targets Job Hunters
- 5. Ransom Gangs Emailing Victim Customers for Leverage – Krebs on Security
- 6. New Microsoft Edge grew 1,300% this year, overtaking Firefox
- 7. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint now supports Windows 10 Arm devices
- 8. Twitter nixes a handful of accounts pretending to be happy Amazon workers
- 9. ‘Deep Nostalgia’ Can Now Make Old Photos of Your Relatives Dance and Blow Kisses
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike
- 1. Their ‘next job could be in cyber’: UK Cyber Security Council launches itself by pointing world+dog to domain it doesn’t ownShouting cyber cyber cyber, mega mega fail thing