Security Weekly News #137View Show Index
This week: Dr. Doug talks Elon saying scary things, Exotic Programming languages, Babuk, Kaseya, Petitpotam, litigation and of course the Expert Commentary of Jason Wood on this edition of the Security Weekly News!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Malware Makers Using ‘Exotic’ Programming Languages
- 2. Babuk Ransomware Gang Ransomed, New Forum Stuffed With Porn
- 3. Kaseya Denies Paying Ransom for Decryption Tool
- 4. Windows “PetitPotam” network attack – how to protect against it
- 5. US court gets UK Twitter hack suspect arrested in Spain
- 6. First came the ransomware attacks, now come the lawsuits
- 7. Elon Musk says Tesla drivers can now subscribe to ‘Full Self-Driving.’ But he isn’t sure they should.
Founder; Primary Consultant at Paladin Security
- 1. Research roadblock? Security pros weigh in on China’s new vulnerability disclosure law - Chinese government lays out new vulnerability disclosure rules https://therecord.media/chinese-government-lays-out-new-vulnerability-disclosure-rules/