Security Weekly News #142
View Show Index
1. PrintNightmare 0-Day, Zoom Payout, Chaos Malware, Aggah, & INFRA:HALT Bugs – Wrap Up – SWN #142
This Week, Dr. Doug talks: Printnightmare, Chaos, VR Nightmares, Aggah, Infra:Halt, Zoom, and Dallas County revisited, as all the show Wrap Ups on this edition of the Security Weekly News!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Microsoft Warns: There’s Another Unpatched PrintNightmare Zero-Day
- 2. WordPress Sites Abused in Aggah Spear-Phishing Campaign
- 3. Microsoft Exchange servers scanned for ProxyShell vulnerability, Patch Now
- 4. Chaos Malware Walks Line Between Ransomware and Wiper
- 5. INFRA:HALT security bugs impact critical industrial control devices
- 6. Zoom to pay $85M for lying about encryption and sending data to Facebook and Google
- 7. Men File Lawsuit Against Dallas County Sheriff
- 8. Nobody can see your eyes when you wear a VR headset. Facebook wants to change that.