SWN #237 – AI Art, CA Online Safety, Floppy Disks, Chile, Bad Apps, Instagram, and Wrap Up
View Show Index
This week in the Security News: Vangogh vs. AI, Online Safety in California, Bad IoS Apps, Japan vs. Floppy Disks, Chile, Instagram, and show Wrap-Ups!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
1. AI Art, CA Online Safety, Floppy Disks, Chile, Bad Apps, & Instagram – Wrap Up – SWN #237
This week in the Security News: Van Gogh vs. AI, Online Safety in California, Bad IoS Apps, Japan vs. Floppy Disks, Chile, Instagram, and show wrap-ups.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. California Age-Appropriate Design Code Act to Impose Significant New Requirements on Businesses Providing Online Services, Products, or Features
- 2. Microsoft will disable Exchange Online basic auth next month
- 3. New ransomware hits Windows, Linux servers of Chile govt agency
- 4. Thousands lured with blue badges in Instagram phishing attack
- 5. Over 1,000 iOS apps found exposing hardcoded AWS credentials
- 6. 1.4 Million Users Install Chrome Extensions That Inject Code Into eCommerce Sites
- 7. Japan declares war on floppy disks for government use
- 8. AI wins state fair art contest, annoys humans