SWN #271 – Chat-Gpt Seinfeld, Qnap, Google Fi, Headcrab, Banner, Goodrx, Oracle, & Goanywhere
View Show Index
This week in the Security News Doug Chides: Chat-GPT, QNAP, Google FI, REDIS, Headcrab, Banner, GoodRx, Oracle, GoAnywhere, & more! Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
1. Chat-GPT Seinfeld, QNAP, Google FI, Headcrab, Banner, GoodRx, Oracle, & GoAnywhere – SWN #271
This week in the Security News Doug Chides: Chat-GPT, QNAP, Google FI, REDIS, Headcrab, Banner, GoodRx, Oracle, GoAnywhere, & more!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Over 29,000 QNAP devices vulnerable to code injection attacks
- 2. Google Fi data breach let hackers carry out SIM swap attacks
- 3. Stealthy HeadCrab malware compromised 1,200 Redis servers worldwide
- 4. Banner Health pays $1.25M penalty over HIPAA failures from 2016 breach
- 5. FTC slaps GoodRx with a $1.5M fine for sharing health data with Facebook, others
- 6. Exploitation of Oracle E-Business Suite Vulnerability Starts After PoC Publication
- 7. GoAnywhere MFT Users Warned of Zero-Day Exploit
- 8. Here are the schools and colleges that have banned the use of ChatGPT over plagiarism and misinformation fears
- 9. AI-generated Seinfeld spoof promises nothing, forever