42Crunch IDE OpenAPI Editing, DigiCert IoT Device Manager, & More SolarWinds – ESW #211
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Enterprise security News, A Hack brought unwanted attention to SolarWinds, Datadog and Snyk unveil GitHub integration to automate software development workflow, Thoma Bravo Invests In Machine Identity Management/Security Startup Venafi, FireEye Closes $400M Blackstone Investment, and DigiCert now enables manufacturers to embed certificates on chips prior to manufacturing!
Do you have a specific guest or topic that you want us to cover on one of the shows? Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
Founder at Security Weekly
- 1. 95% of Organizations Admit To at Least One Successful Application Exploit in Past Year
- 2. State of Software Security v11: The Most Common Security Flaws in Apps
- 3. Hack brings unwanted attention to obscure but vital IT firm
- 4. NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC., announced the extension of its Smart Perimeter Protection to AWS
- 5. ThreatConnect Risk Quantifier 5.0: Continuing innovation in the field of cyber risk quantification – Help Net Security
- 6. Datadog and Snyk unveil GitHub integration to automate software development workflow – Help Net Security
- 7. 42Crunch unveils new IDE OpenAPI editing plugins for Eclipse, IntelliJ, PyCharm – Help Net Security
- 8. DigiCert now enables manufacturers to embed certificates on chips prior to manufacturing – Help Net Security
Director of Product Marketing at Valence Security
VP, Product at Living Security