AI &More AI, Word, OneNote, FiXS, Wago, Water, & Aaran Leyland – SWN #278
Full episode and show notes
This week Dr. Droug talks: Lots of AI, Deepfakes, Microsoft Word, OneNote, Russian Pranksters, FIXS, Wago, Water, Aaron Leyland, and more on this edition of Security Weekly News.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Proof-of-Concept released for critical Microsoft Word RCE bug
- 2. How to prevent Microsoft OneNote files from infecting Windows with malware
- 3. Russian ‘pranksters’ target Moscow critics, Ukraine war opponents
- 4. Crooks ‘jackpot’ ATMs in Latin America with new FiXS malware
- 5. Critical Vulnerabilities Allow Hackers to Take Full Control of Wago PLCs
- 6. EPA tells states to check water control software security
- 7. They thought loved ones were calling for help. It was an AI scam.
- 8. ‘Noah’ and ‘Daren’ report good news about Venezuela. They’re deepfakes.
CEO at Restricted Access, Ltd