Amazon EKS, DFLabs Cloud Package, & CyberMDX Healthcare Security Suite – ESW #209
This week in the Enterprise Security News, securing Amazon EKS, Attivo Networks announces a new integration, a cloud security mapping startup comes out of Stealth, recent funding announcements from DefenseStorm, GoSecure, EclecticIQ and more!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Don't forget to check out our library of on-demand webcasts & technical trainings at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- 1. Malwarebytes expands business protection for remote workers
- 2. DFLabs Announces Novel, Highly Scalable IncMan SOAR SaaS Cloud Package
- 3. Attivo Networks & SentinelOne: Protection Against Credential-Based Attacks
- 4. Weaveworks Brings GitOps to Amazon EKS Distro
- 5. Secure your Digital Transformation on Amazon EKS-Distro with Aqua
- 6. Security, compliance, and visibility for Amazon EKS-D
- 7. Rockwell Automation improves security of visualization apps with new industrial PCs and software
- 8. EclecticIQ raises 20M to expand its portfolio and increase its global footprint
- 9. GoSecure raises $35M to continue growth
- 10. CyberMDX integrates its Healthcare Security Suite into Philips Cybersecurity Services
- 11. AWS unveils Mac instances for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- 12. There’s a RAT in my code: new npm malware with Bladabindi trojan spotted