Amazon’s Parler Removal, Beyond Security & Vicarius Partner, & More SolarWinds! – ESW #213
This week, Beyond Security partners with Vicarius, Amazon’s Parler removal and what it means for Cloud onfidence, Kount sold to Equifax, McAfee vs Crowdstrike, JumpCloud raises some funds, Red Hat acquires StackRox, and SolarWinds warnings of weak security and more!
Do you have a specific guest or topic that you want us to cover on one of the shows? Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
If you missed Security Weekly Unlocked, you can now access all of the content on-demand, whether you registered before the live event or not, by visiting https://securityweekly.com/unlocked and clicking either the button to register or the button to login!
- 1. Beyond Security Announces Technology Partnership Agreement with Vicarius
- 2. Amazon’s Parler removal shows cloud unit’s rarely used power
- 3. Kount sold to Equifax for $640 million
- 4. FBI probes Russian-linked postcard sent to FireEye CEO after cybersecurity
- 5. Comparing McAfee To CrowdStrike Brings Out Its Real Appeal (NASDAQ:MCFE)
- 6. Digital Defense, Inc. Integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR to Automate Proactive Response Based on Vulnerability and Threat Risk
- 7. Supply Chain Attacks and Microsegmentation
- 8. New A32 launched by AlgoSec
- 9. Red Hat to acquire StackRox, enabling users to build, deploy and run apps across the hybrid cloud – Help Net Security
- 10. JumpCloud raises $200M to expand product development, marketing, and sales globally – Help Net Security
- 11. SolarWinds Hack Followed Years of Warnings of Weak Cybersecurity
- 12. INTRUSION Successfully Completes Beta Testing of its Newest Cybersecurity Solution, Shield; Announces General Availability