Billbug, Pushwoosh, Github, FTX, Eli Lilly, & Peter Klimek – SWN #256
This week Dr. Doug talks: Billbug, Pushwoosh, GitHub, FTX, K-12 schools without security, say it isn't so, Eli Lilly, and is joined by Peter Klimek for Expert Commentary! All that and more on the Security Weekly News!
This segment is sponsored by Imperva. Visit https://securityweekly.com/imperva to learn more about them!
Peter Klimek is a Director of Technology within the Office of the CTO at Imperva. He specializes in emerging security technology and threat vectors while helping organizations protect cloud native applications and workloads. Prior to Imperva, Klimek held roles at Kaspersky, TransUnion, and Zebra Technologies as a solutions architect, security analyst, and engineer. Peter holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- 1. Chinese hackers target government agencies and defense orgs
- 2. Russian Code Found in Thousands of American Apps, Including the CDC’s
- 3. FTX collapse prompts other cryptocurrency admissions
- 4. Flaws in public GitHub repos can now be reported privately
- 5. K-12 schools lack resources, remaining top target for cyberattacks
- 6. Children’s hospital required to improve security in breach settlement
- 7. How Much Did Twitter’s Verification Chaos Cost Insulin Maker Eli Lilly and Twitter Itself?