Black Hat Recap, Cisco Patches, CISA Task Force, & LockBit 2.0 – Wrap Up – SWN #140
Full episode and show notes
This week, Dr. Doug talks Blackhat, NSA, CISA, Autonomous Vehicles, Bazar, evil Liver, lockbit as well as all the show wrap ups on this edition of the Security Weekly News Wrap up Show!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. PwnedPiper critical bug set impacts major hospitals in North America
- 2. Black Hat
- 3. Black Hat: New CISA Head Woos Crowd With Public-Private Task Force
- 4. Auditors: Feds’ Cybersecurity Gets the Dunce Cap
- 5. A NSA Guidance Explains How to Secure Your Wireless Devices?
- 6. Cisco Patches Critical Vulnerability in Small Business VPN Routers
- 7. Krebs on Security – In-depth security news and investigation
- 8. BazarCaller – the malware gang that talks you into infecting yourself
- 9. LockBit 2.0, the first ransomware that uses group policies to encrypt Windows domains
- 10. How should autonomous cars make life-or-death decisions? In the best of worlds, they won’t.