Blackpoint RISK, GrammaTech CodeSentry, & Fortinet Secure SD-WAN – ESW #204
Blackpoint Cyber introduces insurance for customers and MSPs, Qualys Extends Integration with Microsoft Azure Defender, GrammaTech CodeSentry now identifies third party code vulnerabilities, AttackIQ integrates with Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Aqua Security announces Kubernetes-native security capabilities and funding updates from Artic Wolf, StackHawk, Eagle Eye Networks and more!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Tomorrow is the big day! The virtual doors open for the first-ever Security Weekly Unlocked virtual event at 10:30am and the last round table should end around 9:30pm! We have an outstanding line-up of presenters, who will be answering questions LIVE in our Discord server during their presentations! Make sure you register for this FREE event before it's too late! Visit https://securityweekly.com/unlocked to view the line-up and register!
- 1. Blackpoint Cyber launches Blackpoint RISK, a cyber liability insurance solution for existing and new clients – Help Net Security
- 2. Protegrity Launches Enhanced Data Protection Platform to Secure Sensitive Data in Hybrid-cloud, Multi-cloud, and SaaS Environments
- 3. ESET launches new versions of its Windows security products
- 4. WhiteSource Launches Extension For Microsoft Azure DevOps Services
- 5. Q3 2020: New customers, new products, Hybrid Cloud data management
- 6. Introducing Advanced Analytics – Netskope
- 7. Fortinet : Announces New Secure SD-WAN Appliance for Large & Complex WAN Deployments
- 8. Akamai Acquires Asavie
- 9. Qualys Extends Integration with Microsoft Azure Defender to On-Premises and Multi-Cloud with Microsoft Azure Arc - Qualys' built-in vulnerability assessment solution integrated in Azure Defender now supports Azure Arc. This enables customers to perform Vulnerability Assessment with one click on their non-Azure machines onboarded to Azure Arc. Customers can also consolidate vulnerability findings for both Azure VMs and non-Azure machines in a single interface. The built-in capability is available to all Azure Defender for servers' customers at no additional cost.
- 10. GrammaTech CodeSentry: Identifying security blind spots in third party code – Help Net Security - This is key: "Analyzes the code that will run, not the build environment. This significantly reduces false positives due to superfluous code in build environments as well as components that are excluded due to build configurations."
- 11. Alcide integrates with AWS Security Hub to send alerts on risks to Kubernetes deployments – Help Net Security
- 12. Eagle Eye Networks raises $40M to accelerate growth and AI investment for its Cloud VMS – Help Net Security
- 13. AttackIQ integrates Security Optimization Platform with Microsoft Azure Sentinel cloud-native SIEM platform – Help Net Security - Allows customers to: Confirm events are detected and/or prevented by deployed security technologies, Confirm that detection and prevention messages are properly forwarded to Azure Sentinel, Test built-in and custom queries and alert rules, Exercise the actions defined in Azure Sentinel Playbooks
- 14. Aqua Security unveils Kubernetes-native security capabilities – Help Net Security
- 15. Ping Identity Unveils Advanced Passwordless Features to Transform Digital Experiences
- 16. sysmon-config
- 17. sysmon-modular
- 18. Arctic Wolf Valued at $1.3 Billion After $200 Million Funding Round
- 1. StackHawk Raises $10M in Series A Funding
- 2. Cybersecurity company McAfee shares fall in return to market
- 3. Arctic Wolf Security Networks Announces $200M In Funding Achieving $1.3 Billion (US) Valuation
- 4. Private equity firm Thoma Bravo raises record $22.8 billion – Silicon Valley Business Journal
- 5. Panoply raises $10 million in funding for its cloud data platform
- 6. Eagle Eye Networks raises $40M in funding from Accel
- 7. Telos Begins U.S. IPO Effort With $242 Million Filing (Pending:TLS)
- 8. Israeli cybersecurity co Toka raises $25m