Burnout, VMWare, Microsoft, Android, HIMEM.SYS, Parrot, & Rants – Wrap Up – SWN #202
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security Weekly News, Dr. Doug talks: Rants, Burnout, VMWARE, Microsoft, Android, HIMEM.SYS, Parrot, all this and show Wrap Ups from this week!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Hackers have found a clever new way to steal your Microsoft 365 credentials
- 2. Android apps with 45 million installs used data harvesting SDK
- 3. VMware warns of critical vulnerabilities in multiple products
- 4. Malicious web redirect service infects 16,500 sites to push malware
- 5. Browser rivals react to Microsoft’s new defaults
- 6. Wake-up call: Is the infosec skills gap causing a mental health crisis?
- 7. Windows 3.1 is 30 years old today