CEOs, not CIOs, Lead Digital Initiatives, CFOs Worry About Cyber, CISOs Get a Raise – BSW #282
Full episode and show notes
In the leadership and communications section, Boards looking to CEOs, not CIOs, to lead digital initiatives, Compensation for Cybersecurity Leaders is on the Rise, 3 cloud security posture questions CISOs should answer, and more!
Don't forget to check out our library of on-demand webcasts & technical trainings at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
VP, Product at Living Security
- 1. Boards looking to CEOs, not CIOs, to lead digital initiatives
- 2. 35% of CFOs Say Cybersecurity is Among Their Highest Concerns
- 3. Why cybersecurity starts in the C-suite
- 4. Compensation for Cybersecurity Leaders is on the Rise – Hunt Scanlon Media
- 5. 3 cloud security posture questions CISOs should answer
- 6. How Confidence Is Weaponized Against Women
- 7. What Is Interpersonal Communication? (And How To Improve It)
Director of Offensive Security & Research at Trimarc Security, Founder & CEO at Dark Element