Chinese Androids, ERNIE, Bard, Fortra, Sunlogin, Dingo, Google, Jason Wood, and More – SWN #272
Full episode and show notes
Chat-GPT fails, Ernie, Bard, Chinese Androids, Fortra, Sunlogin, Dingo Token, Google Ads, Jason Wood and More on this edition of Security Weekly News.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Actively exploited GoAnywhere MFT zero-day gets emergency patch
- 2. Hackers backdoor Windows devices in Sliver and BYOVD attacks
- 3. New Dingo crypto token found charging a 99% transaction fee
- 4. Researchers track worrying jump in ‘malvertising’ targeting Google ads
- 5. China’s Baidu reveals its own generative AI chatbot
- 6. Android phones from Chinese vendors share private data
- 7. Biden’s State of the Union address to take aim at Silicon Valley
- 8. The People Onscreen Are Fake. The Disinformation Is Real.
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike
- 1. Massive ransomware attack targets VMware ESXi servers worldwide
Hackers are mass infecting servers worldwide by exploiting a patched hole https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2023/02/hackers-are-mass-infecting-servers-worldwide-by-exploiting-a-patched-hole/