Chrome Zero Days, Schneider Electric Meters, Exchange Redux, & Signal – SWN #107
Full episode and show notes
This week: Dr. Doug talks more chrome zero days, Schneider Electric Meters, Exchange redux, Signal, iPhone, Nvidia, and the triumphant return of Jason Wood for Expert Commentary on the Security Weekly News!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Another Chrome Zero Day, yes anotherCVE-2021-21193
- 2. Claroty uncovers vulnerabilities in Schneider Electric Smart Meters
- 3. Iphone App allows your calls to be shared with pretty much anyone , anywhere.
- 4. Red Canary and others find China Chopper being used in Exchange Attacks
- 5. Microsoft release tools to check and repair Exchange
- 6. The UK is planning to track all internet browsing
- 7. Chinese government blocks Signal in China
- 8. Nvidia RTX 3060 mining restrictions bypassed.
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike