Cisco Firepower Threats, Oracle Patches, & July Twitter Hack – SWN #76
Full episode and show notes
This week, Dr. Doug talks Twitter hacks, Oracle patches, Sandworm, Singapore facial recognition, and Donald Trump says we don't need security!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Trump says “Nobody gets hacked”
- 2. Cisco Firepower and ASA vulnerabilities
- 3. Win 10 Ping of Death Part II
- 4. DOJ Brings Charges against Sandworm for everything but jaywalking
- 5. Singapore will introduce government sponsored facial recognition in January.
- 6. Feds claim Iran behind election email threats but not so fast, maybe not
- 7. Trustwave says massive amounts of voter data is for sale
- 8. Oracle squashed 402 bugs in their latest patch so you might want to patch
- 9. More info about the July Twitter Hack
- 10. Drop your Chram, Borat pranks Cyber Czar Rudy Giuliani