Clop, EvalPhP, VMWare, Google, Fancy Bear, Routers, 3CX, Aaran Leyland, and More – SWN #291
Full episode and show notes
Elon, Clop, EvalPhP, VMWare, Google, Fancy Bear, Routers, 3CX, Aaran Leyland, and More on this episode of the Security Weekly News.
Cyber security lead EMEA at Defence
- 1. ‘Creepy’ website can find every photo that exists of you online
The website, PimEyes has been called "most disturbing AI website on the internet" on Twitter for its ability to locate every picture of you that is available online.
A new facial recognition website has left the internet shocked after it is helping people find every picture that exists of themselves online. It uses a specialised bot to locate every picture of a person that’s ever been shared online is emerging using an artificial intelligence (AI) tool.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. March 2023 broke ransomware attack records with 459 incidents
- 2. Attackers use abandoned WordPress plugin to backdoor websites
- 3. VMware fixes vRealize bug that let attackers run code as root
- 4. Google Patches Second Chrome Zero-Day Vulnerability of 2023
- 5. US, UK: Russia Exploiting Old Vulnerability to Hack Cisco Routers
- 6. Enterprises Exposed to Hacker Attacks Due to Failure to Wipe Discarded Routers
- 7. Krebs on Security – In-depth security news and investigation
- 8. Pentagon war documents leak a wake-up call for companies to bolster insider threat defenses
- 9. Elon Musk’s Twitter strips blue checks from public figures