Code42 Incydr, Microsoft 365 Defender, & Qualys Multi-Vector EDR – ESW #200
ExaGrid releases version 6.0 with Time-Lock for Ransonware Recovery Feature, Microsoft overhauls 'Patch Tuesday', Palantir to begin New York trading on September 30th, Accenture acquires SALT Solutions to build cloud-based industrial IoT platforms, and Code42 Incydr: A cloud-native product that mitigates insider data exposure and exfiltration!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
It's official! Security Weekly, in partnership with CyberRisk Alliance, is excited to present Security Weekly Unlocked on December 10, 2020. The inaugural edition of Security Weekly Unlocked also celebrates Security Weekly's 15th Anniversary. Visit securityweekly.com/unlocked to submit your presentation & register for free!
- 1. ExaGrid releases software Version 6.0 with Retention Time-Lock for Ransomware Recovery feature - "Retention Time-Lock is a revolutionary approach to protecting backup retention data to enable fast and easy recovery from ransomware."
- 2. Check Point buys Israeli startup to provide safer remote access amid COVID-19
- 3. ExaGrid releases software Version 6.0 with Retention Time-Lock for Ransomware Recovery feature – Help Net Security
- 4. Core Security Announces Availability of Enterprise-Grade Identity Governance Software for Small and Mid-Sized Organizations
- 5. Microsoft Overhauls ‘Patch Tuesday’ Security Update Guide
- 6. AttackIQ Announces Integration with LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform, Enabling Customers to Optimize Security Control Effectiveness with Better Insights
- 7. Auth0 Marketplace Launches and Provides Even Greater Extensibility for Building Identity Solutions
- 8. Palantir To Begin New York Trading On September 30
- 9. Microsoft Ignite 2020: Edge on Linux, Windows Terminal Preview 1.4, WSL2 updates, and more
- 10. Microsoft spruces up Defender options – Channel EYE
- 11. Accenture acquires SALT Solutions to build cloud-based industrial IoT platforms – Help Net Security
- 12. Code42 Incydr: A cloud-native product that mitigates insider data exposure and exfiltration – Help Net Security
- 13. JupiterOne raises $19M to help companies automate asset discovery, visibility and compliance – Help Net Security
- 14. Docker Enterprise Container Cloud helps enterprises ship code faster on public and private clouds – Help Net Security
- 15. Thales CipherTrust Data Security Platform: Easy discovery, protection and control of sensitive data – Help Net Security
- 16. CloudBees enhances its CI/CD solutions to help customers reduce risk while increasing efficiency – Help Net Security
- 17. Qualys Multi-Vector EDR: Providing infosec teams with actionable visibility into their endpoints – Help Net Security