Elon Musk, Colonial Pipeline, Net Neutrality Redux, & Lemon Duck Botnet – SWN #121
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security Weekly News: Elon, Jerry Lee Lewis, Colonial Pipeline, Net Neutrality redux, Lemon Duck, Rico, & Jason Wood returns for Expert Commentary!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Colonial Pipeline’s Ransomware Attack Sparks Emergency Declaration
- 2. 80% of Net Neutrality Comments to FCC Were Fudged
- 3. Lemon Duck Cryptojacking Botnet Changes Up Tactics
- 4. Apple AirTag jailbroken already – hacked in rickroll attack
- 5. Dell fixes exploitable holes in its own firmware update driver – patch now!
- 6. Google Patches 19 Vulnerabilities With Chrome 90 Update
- 7. Four Plead Guilty to RICO Conspiracy Involving Hosting Services for Cybercrime
- 8. Twitter scammers impersonate SNL in Elon Musk cryptocurrency scams
Founder; Primary Consultant at Paladin Security
- 1. Tencent research team scores free powerups for electric cars with Raspberry Pi-powered X-in-the-middle attack - Kartheek Lade's blog post - What is CANalyse and how do I control(hack) cars through telegram? (Part — 1) https://www.instapaper.com/read/1411201415