Eyeball Lies, FBI, Intel, Microsoft, & Smishing – SWN #167
Full episode and show notes
This week on the Security Weekly News, Dr. Doug talks: The Eyes don't lie, the FBI, Intel, Microsoft, pompompurin, smishing, and ransom consulting! All this and Aaran Leyland's Expert Commentary on the Security Weekly News!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. FBI Says Its System Was Exploited to Email Fake Cyberattack Alert
- 2. High severity BIOS flaws affect numerous Intel processors
- 3. New Microsoft emergency updates fix Windows Server auth issues
- 4. 7 million Robinhood user email addresses for sale on hacker forum
- 5. SMS About Bank Fraud as a Pretext for Voice Phishing – Krebs on Security
- 6. How to Negotiate With Ransomware Attackers
- 7. A Utah company says it’s revolutionized truth-telling technology. Experts are highly skeptical.
CEO at Restricted Access, Ltd