Fortinet vs. Rapid7, OnlyFans, Cisco Critical Flaw, Kalay, & Win 11 ISOs – Wrap Up – SWN #144
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security Weekly News Wrap Up, Dr. Doug Talks: Fortinet vs. Rapid7, OnlyFans, Cisco, Kalay, TMobile, the "gub'mint", & more!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. HolesWarm Malware Exploits Unpatched Windows, Linux Servers
- 2. Video surveillance network hacked by researchers to hijack footage
- 3. More Than 47M Affected in T-Mobile Breach
- 4. How Much Cybersecurity Can $1.9 Billion Buy?
- 5. Postmortem on U.S. Census Hack Exposes Cybersecurity Failures
- 6. Cisco will not patch critical flaw CVE-2021-34730 in EoF routers
- 7. Fortinet slams Rapid7 for disclosing vulnerability before end of their 90-day window
- 8. Microsoft releases the first official Windows 11 ISOs
- 9. OnlyFans Is Banning ‘Sexually-Explicit Content.’ Yes, Really