Gootloader, the darker and lighter web, deep fakes, and Aaran Leyland – SWN #103
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security Weekly News, Gootloader, the darker web, Copyright infringement, a very special guest from the future, and deep fakes, all this Aaran Leyland joins for guest expert commentary!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Gootloader redux is a multi stage framework that uses SEO to get off the ground
- 2. Amazon claims Alexa skills are not going to be bypassed despite researchers’ claimshttps://www.ndss-symposium.org/wp-content/uploads/ndss2021_5A-1_23111_paper.pdf
- 3. Dark Web job sites, recruiting, and skills desired.
- 4. Copyright infringement is always scary, so why not use it for phishing attacks
- 5. unc0ver tool can jailbreak Iphones from 11.0 to 14.3
- 6. China and India extend Kinetic Warfare into a new cyberwar
- 7. Startup will fill your home with virtual joy and deep fake products
CEO at Restricted Access, Ltd