Imunify360, GoDaddy Breached, Holiday Scams, Bug Bounties Surge, & Bryon Hundley – SWN #169
This week in the Security Weekly News, Dr. Doug talks: Grandma's recipe, Imunify360, GoDaddy, Nigeria, holiday scams, bug bounties, & Bryon Hundley from ISAC joins for Special Guest Commentary!
Bryon will discuss the sector-wide exercise that was conducted over the summer in which top trade associations in retail, hospitality, and travel partnered with RH-ISAC and CISA to support the first industry-wide exercise focused on communication, coordination, and decision making.
Bryon Hundley is Vice President of Intelligence Operations at the Retail & Hospitality ISAC. In this role, he oversees intel activities and the alignment of strategic objectives. Hundley has more than two decades of experience, including roles at top companies in the retail, hospitality, and travel sectors. Most recently, he served as Director of Cyber Threat Intelligence, Enterprise Threat and Vulnerability Management for United Airlines, where he worked closely with the CISO and other executives on threat operations strategy.
- 1. Imunify360 Bug Leaves Linux Web Servers Open to Code Execution, Takeover
- 2. GoDaddy’s Latest Breach Affects 1.2M Customers
- 3. Arrest in ‘Ransom Your Employer’ Email Scheme – Krebs on Security
- 4. Black Friday and Cyber Monday – here’s what you REALLY need to do!
- 5. Bug Bounties Surge as Firms Compete for Talent
- 6. For some recipe apps, your personal data is gravy