In the Security News, the KashmirBlack botnet is behind attacks on CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal, Cybercriminals are Coming After Your Coffee, irriation systems and door openers are vulnerable to attacks, if you have Oracle WebLogic exposed to the Internet you are likely already pwned, who needs Internet Explorer any longer? and why isn't MFA more popular?!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Join us June 29th for a webcast with Tyler Robinson and Beau Bullock to learn how to pivot into the world of Crypto security. Visit https://securityweekly.com/webcasts to register with only your name and email! Don't forget to check out our library of on-demand webcasts & technical trainings at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Paul Battista is CEO and Co-Founder of Polarity.io. Prior to Polarity, Paul was an intelligence officer for the United States Government and participated in all elements of the intelligence cycle from planning operations through dissemination to senior policy makers in the White House. Before his government service, Paul was a senior engineer for Aetna Inc., a penetration tester, and incident responder for multiple fortune 100 customers.
- 1. Oregon Retailer Suffers Sustained Data Breach
- 2. NVIDIA patches high severity GeForce Experience vulnerabilities
- 3. US sanctions Russian government institution tied to malware
- 4. Dr. Reddy Labs discloses cyberattack soon after getting ok for final COVID vaccine trial
- 5. Harvest Finance Places Bounty on Hacker
- 6. HPE fixes maximum severity remote auth bypass bug in SSMC console
- 7. A Different Perspective: Cyber Security Through the Eyes of a Journalist
- 8. Ransomware attack disabled Georgia County Election database
- 9. KashmirBlack botnet behind attacks on CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, others
- 10. Sopra Steria Hit by New Ryuk Variant