Kimsuky, WinRAR, Microsoft, AI, Siemens, Apple, Aaran Leyland and more – SWN #295
St. Alban's Day, Kimsuky, WinRAR, Microsoft, fake AI, Siemens, Apple, and More on this episode of the Security Weekly News.
- 1. Kimsuky hackers use new recon tool to find security gaps
- 2. Russian hackers use WinRAR to wipe Ukraine state agency’s data
- 3. Windows admins can now sign up for ‘known issue’ email alerts
- 4. Hackers Promise AI, Install Malware Instead
- 5. Critical Siemens RTU Vulnerability Could Allow Hackers to Destabilize Power Grid
- 6. Apple Releases First-Ever Security Updates for Beats, AirPods Headphones
- 7. White House signals support for AI legislation
- 8. The ultimate guide to managing your passwords
- 1. Google Launches Cybersecurity Career Certificate Program
Google has added a new certification program aimed at training a new generation of cybersecurity professionals under its existing Google Career Certificates initiative.
Google estimates there are currently more than 750,000 open cybersecurity jobs in the US alone, while meanwhile the rate of cyberattacks increased 38% globally. The new Google Cybersecurity Certificate program will offer affordable, accessible information security training on identifying and mitigating threats, as well as hands-on experience with tools including Python, Linux, and Security Information and Event Management Systems (SIEM), the company said in a post today.
Best Google Certifications (High-Paying Salary) https://youtu.be/XkbYPy6bis4