Luminous Moth, Amazon, Microsoft, Kaseya, REvil, & Luminous Moth – Wrap Up – SWN #134
Full episode and show notes
Where have all the PS5s gone, Luminous Moth, Amazon, Microsoft, Revil, Kaseya, and more along with show wrap-ups on this edition of Security Weekly News.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Quantum computers are coming. Get ready for them to change everything
- 2. Kaseya patches VSA vulnerabilities used in REvil ransomware attack
- 3. Hacking group behind widespread ransomware attacks disappears online
- 4. Amazon rolls out encryption for Ring doorbells
- 5. Microsoft: New Unpatched Bug in Windows Print Spooler
- 6. Fake Zoom App Dropped by New APT ‘Luminous Moth’
- 7. SonicWall Warns Firewall Hardware Bugs Under Attack
- 8. Two cyber insurance industry initiatives grapple with rise of ransomware – CyberScoop
- 9. White House Announces Ransomware Task Force
- 10. The Code Red worm 20 years on – what have we learned?
- 11. Police seize illegal cryptomining farm using thousands of PS4s, GPUs