Mark Twain, TP Link, Intel, Papercut, Rustbucket, SolarWinds, Jason Wood, and More – SWN #292
Full episode and show notes
Teenage Mutant Ninja Hackers, Mark Twain, TP-Link, Intel, Papercut, Rustbucket, Solarwinds, Blue Check Marks, Jason Wood, and more on this edition of the Security Weekly News.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. TP-Link Archer WiFi router flaw exploited by Mirai malware
- 2. Intel CPUs vulnerable to new transient execution side-channel attack
- 3. Exploit released for PaperCut flaw abused to hijack servers, patch now
- 4. North Korean Hackers Target Mac Users With New ‘RustBucket’ Malware
- 5. North Korean 3CX Hackers Also Hit Critical Infrastructure Orgs: Symantec
- 6. SolarWinds Platform Update Patches High-Severity Vulnerabilities
- 7. Mandiant: Teenagers among ‘most prevalent threat actors’
- 8. These celebrities ‘subscribed to Twitter Blue.’ Except they’re dead.
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike