Microsoft, DoD, Alexa, Intel, Aaran Leyland, & Side Channel Attacks – SWN #105
Full episode and show notes
This week Dr. Doug talks More Microsoft attacks and more info on the Exchange server attacks, a new Intel Side Channel attack, Your python may be poisoned, the DoD let down its guard on contractors, & Aaran Leyland returns for guest Expert Commentary!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Fake Google reCaptcha attack phishes for Office365 Users
- 2. Hafnium attack explained with source code examples.
- 3. New Side Channel Attack targets Intel with Ring Interconnect latency attackhttps://www.instapaper.com/read/1393789534 -- source code
- 4. GAO reports that DoD contractors are not subject to Cybersecurity Requirements
- 5. Poisoned Python Packages Proliferate
- 6. Can Alexa listen to your heartbeat out there in the dark?
Cyber security lead EMEA at Defence