Nobelium, Bezos, Apple Vulns, SonicWall Patches, & VMware RCM – SWN #124
Full episode and show notes
Nobelium returns, M1RACLES Vuln, Bezos 'The Devourer of Worlds', Vulnhub Doug Rants about his Favorite Threat of the Week and more, on this Security Weekly News Wrap-Up!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. CVE-2021-21985: Critical VMware vCenter Server Remote Code Execution
- 2. Bluetooth bugs open the door for attackers to impersonate devices
- 3. M1RACLES: An Apple M1 Vulnerability
- 4. Apple patches dangerous security holes, one in active use – update now!
- 5. SonicWall urges customers to ‘immediately’ patch NSM On-Prem bug
- 6. Vulhub – Pre-Built Vulnerable Docker Environments For Learning To Hack
- 7. ‘Have I Been Pwned’ Code Base Now Open Source
- 8. Nobelium Phishing Campaign Poses as USAID
- 9. Amazon merger with MGM bolsters its Prime ambitions