Nuclear RDP, Instagram Bugs, Cyber Games, Risk in Utilities, & Crypto-Astrology – SWN #127
Full episode and show notes
This week Dr. Doug talks: Nuclear weapons, astrology, G7, cyber games, and we are joined by of Jason Wood for Expert Commentary on this episode of the Security Weekly News!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Utilities ‘Concerningly’ at Risk from Active Exploits
- 2. Unpatched Bugs Found Lurking in Provisioning Platform Used with Cisco UC
- 3. REvil Hits US Nuclear Weapons Contractor: Report
- 4. G7 Tells Russia to Crack Down on Ransomware, Other Cybercrime
- 5. Home
- 6. Instagram? ?Bug Allowed Anyone to View Private Accounts Without Following Them
- 7. Can astrology make sense of cryptocurrency? Maren Altman and a million TikTok followers think so.
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike
- 1. Meat supplier JBS probed after paying $11 million ransom to attackershttps://www.bankinfosecurity.com/house-oversight-committee-probing-jbs-ransomware-payment-a-16864 - House Oversight Committee Probing JBS Ransomware Payment