Pegasus Patch, REvil Redux, Meris Botnet, Litecoin’s Fraudulent Gains, & Sinan Eren – SWN #149
HP Inc. released its HP Wolf Security Rebellions & Rejections report, a study highlighting the tension between IT teams and employees working from home (WFH) that security leaders must resolve to secure the future of work.
This segment is sponsored by Barracuda Networks.
Visit https://securityweekly.com/barracuda to learn more about them!
Sinan is a veteran in the cybersecurity space and serves as VP of Zero Trust at Barracuda. Sinan is passionate about helping companies with an increasingly distributed workforce mitigate breach risk by enabling secure access to critical enterprise resources for their outsourcers, partners, contractors and telework employees.
- 1. Apple Issues Emergency Security Updates to Close a Spyware Flaw
- 2. REvil’s Back; Coder Fat-Fingered Away Decryptor Key?
- 3. WooCommerce Multi Currency Bug Allows Shoppers to Change eCommerce Pricing
- 4. Brute Force Attacks, Vulnerability Exploits Were Most Common Initial C
- 5. MikroTik Confirms M?ris Botnet Targets Routers Compromised Years Ago
- 6. IT leaders facing backlash from remote workers over cybersecurity measures: HP study
- 7. Walmart press release hoax causes Litecoin to spike 34%