Prisma Cloud 2.0, Blackpoint RISK, & Tenable Lumin – ESW #203
Palo Alto Networks announces cloud native security platform, Akamai launches new API security tool, SentinelOne secures patent for unique approach to uncovering exploits in their initial payload stage, Splunk helps security teams modernize and unify their security operations in the cloud, and Agile1 Predictive Analytics Risk Scoring helps orgs identify, prioritize and quantify cybersecurity risks!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Tomorrow is the big day! The virtual doors open for the first-ever Security Weekly Unlocked virtual event at 10:30am and the last round table should end around 9:30pm! We have an outstanding line-up of presenters, who will be answering questions LIVE in our Discord server during their presentations! Make sure you register for this FREE event before it's too late! Visit https://securityweekly.com/unlocked to view the line-up and register!
- 1. Palo Alto Networks announces cloud native security platform- Prisma Cloud 2.0This announcement integrates Aporeto and builds on the November 2019 introduction of Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud. The new Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud modules include: Data Security delivers data loss prevention (DLP) capabilities, offering discovery, classification, and malware detection for AWS S3.
- 2. eSentire Launches Cloud Automation Security Assistant (CASA) in Microsoft Teams, Brings Users Over a Decade of MDR ExpertiseCASA offers customers a single place within Microsoft Teams to actively manage alerts, engage eSentire experts on demand, and launch automated threat configurations for Microsoft Cloud Application Security, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Graph Security API.
- 3. Akamai launches new API security toolThe API Discovery and Profiling capability automatically and continuously discovers APIs based on a scoring mechanism that takes into account response content-type, path characteristics and traffic patterns.
- 4. SentinelOne secures patent for unique approach to uncovering exploits in their initial payload stage – Help Net SecurityThe patent is a combination of three separate SentinelOne innovations — automatic feature extractor, code detector, and position-independent code detection — that significantly enhance the XDR platform’s detection capabilities.
- 5. CyberSaint adds automation functionality to its CyberStrong platform to reduce manual intervention – Help Net Security
- 6. Splunk helps security teams modernize and unify their security operations in the cloud – Help Net Security
- 7. Blackpoint Cyber launches Blackpoint RISK, a cyber liability insurance solution for existing and new clients – Help Net Security
- 8. Agile1 Predictive Analytics Risk Scoring helps orgs identify, prioritize and quantify cybersecurity risks – Help Net Security
- 9. Panaseer launches Continuous Controls Monitoring for Risk and Compliance
- 10. Tenable®, Inc. announced new Tenable Lumin™
- 11. Attivo Networks Enhances Portfolio for Amplified Identity Access Management Control
- 12. Banyan Security enhances secure remote access for engineering resouces