Roaming Mantis, FBI, MageCart, CloudMensis, FreePBX, & Rich Mogull – SWN #224
Roaming Mantis, the FBI, Magecarts, CloudMensis, FreePBX, Russia, and liquid-cooled laptops, we also have a special guest, Rich Mogull from Firemon on this episode of the Security Weekly News. This segment is sponsored by FireMon. Visit https://securityweekly.com/firemon to learn more about them!
With twenty years of experience in information security, physical security, and risk management, Rich is one of the foremost experts on cloud security, having driven development of the Cloud Security Alliance’s V4 Guidance and the associated CCSK training curriculum.
- 1. Roaming Mantis hits Android and iOS users in malware, phishing attacks
- 2. FBI warns of fake cryptocurrency apps used to defraud investors
- 3. 50k credit cards stolen from 300 U.S. restaurants using skimmers
- 4. New CloudMensis malware backdoors Macs to steal victims’ data
- 5. Servers running Digium Phones VoiP software are getting backdoored
- 6. Russia fines Google $374M over Ukraine invasion portrayal
- 7. Tuxedo brings Linux support to liquid-cooled laptop