Snailbrook, Xenomorph, SonicWALL, Github, Veeam, TSA, Ring, Aaran Leylan, and more – SWN #279
Full episode and show notes
Selling your soul to the company store, Xenomorph, Sonicwall, Github, Veeam, TSA, Ring, Aaran Leylan, and More on this episode of the Security Weekly News.
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Xenomorph Android Banking Trojan Returns with a New and More Powerful Variant
- 2. FBI warns of cryptocurrency theft via “play-to-earn” games
- 3. SonicWall devices infected by malware that survives firmware upgrades
- 4. GitHub makes 2FA mandatory next week for active developers
- 5. Serious Vulnerability Patched in Veeam Data Backup Solution
- 6. TSA Requires Aviation Sector to Enhance Cybersecurity Resilience
- 7. Police warrant orders Ring to provide man’s home footage
- 8. Elon Musk Is Planning a ‘Utopian’ Company Town Called Snailbrook
CEO at Restricted Access, Ltd
- 1. Stolen credentials increasingly empower the cybercrime underground
New research shows that criminal gangs are focusing more on acquiring stolen credentials to bypass security measures.