Social Media Bias, ‘KashmirBlack’, NSA, & Healthcare Attacks – Wrap Up – SWN #78
Full episode and show notes
This week, Dr. Doug talks Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and Pichai in the Senate hotseat, KashmirBlack, Healthcare under assault, typosquatting, WebLogic, bug bounties, and the NSA strikes back, all this and show wrap ups on the Security Weekly News Wrap Up!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. 10 healthcare malware, ransomware, and phishing incidents just in October (actually more).
- 2. NSA publishes the top 25 vulnerabilities targeted by Chinese hackers.
- 3. KashmirBlack may be already on hundreds of thousands of CMS Sites
- 4. Nokia Threat Intelligence Report for 2020
- 5. CISA/FBI Statement on Healthcare being targeted by ransomware
- 6. McAfee and Comcast Xfinity targeted by parked domains and typosquatting
- 7. Bug Bounties up 26% in 2020
- 8. Oracle Weblogic Server Flaw CVE-2020-14882
- 9. NSA rebuffs Senate over backdoors being installed in commercial software
- 10. Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and Pichai all in front of Senate Sub Committees