SolarWinds, Gitpaste-12, G-Suite Attack, & Show Summaries – Wrap Up – SWN #90
Full episode and show notes
This week, it's the final episode of Security Weekly News for 2020! Dr. Doug talks show summaries, the Russians, Solarwinds kill switch, everyone is hacked, gitpaste-12 returns, and more!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Solarwinds creates a perfect storm for government hacks
- 2. Joff Thyer’s Class Registration Page
- 3. Whitehouse activates the Cyber Unified Coordination Group
- 4. Senators send letter to Treasury to ask about breach
- 5. GitPaste-12 returns with more attacks on linux and IoT
- 6. G-Suite users targetted in IRS Tax Form Scam
- 7. US-Cert reports 17,447 Vulnerabilities in 2020.