Steam Flaws, Kerberos Exploit, Facebook Lawsuit, & Black Mirror – Wrap Up – SWN #88
Full episode and show notes
This week, Dr. Doug talks Steam flaws, Zuck gets zucked, Black Mirror, Kerberos flaws in Windows, and the 15th Anniversary/Unlocked show! All this and show wrap ups on the Security Weekly News Wrap Up!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Joff Thyer”s Course Enterprise Attacker Emulation and C2 Implant DevelopmentYou should probably take this course
- 2. Ed Skoudis’ Holiday Hack ChallengeYou know you want to
- 3. Innocent Lives Foundation
- 4. Steam Flaws allow, well, all sorts of bad things
- 5. IRS to make ID Protection PIN open to all taxpayers.
- 6. Government files anti-trust case against Facebook
- 7. Windows Kerberos Bronze Bit Attack revealed
- 8. Injection attacks can compromise PDF and allow exfiltration of contents
- 9. NYPD gets robotic police dog with door opening armhttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt5710984/?ref_=ttep_ep5 -- Metalhead