“Studmaster”, John McAfee, Exchange Escalation, z0Miner, & Bad Cameras – SWN #106
Full episode and show notes
This week Dr. Doug talks Studmaster, McAfee, z0Miner, Exchange, Linux, and bad cameras! All this, with his Favorite Threat of the Week, and the show Wrap Ups for the week!
Do you have a specific guest or topic that you want us to cover on one of the shows? Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Massive Camera Hack exposes hundreds of thousands of feeds at Verkada
- 2. Microsoft Exchange is getting bombarded with attacks
- 3. Researcher briefly publishes Exchange exploit to GitHub
- 4. Linux Systems being targeted by RedXOR Malware
- 5. NAT Slipstreaming is back and Google is now blocking port 554/tcp on Chrome
- 6. Z0Miner is spreading quickly exploiting ElasticSearch and Jenkins Vulnerabilities
- 7. Idaho Man, studmaster, is charged in Georgia with lots of “stuffing” attacks
- 8. John McAfee indicted some more, this time for pump and dump and coin scams