Top CyberSec Skills for 2021, Xbox Gamertag Bug, & MobileIron RCE Flaw – ASW #132
Xbox bug exposed email identities, focusing on prevention for your cloud security strategies, Amazon looking to hire more Rust developers, KubeCon continues push for security, and a DevOps reading list!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Don't forget to check out our library of on-demand webcasts & technical trainings at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- 1. Critical MobileIron RCE Flaw Under Active Attack - for a bug disclosed and patched in June.
- 2. Xbox bug could have allowed hackers to link gamer tags with players’ emails - making identity in Fortnite less fortified than expected.
- 3. Prevention Is Better Than the Cure When Securing Cloud-Native Deployments - reiterates a tenet of DevOps -- the feedback loop.
- 4. Amazon: We’re hiring software engineers who know programming language Rust - gives us a chance to consider the influence of toolchains on security.
- 5. KubeCon Coverage: Incentivizing the DevSecOps Culture - gives us a chance to think about motivating teams to focus on prevention, toolchains, and feedback loops.
- 6. The DevOps Reading List: Choosing your next DevOps book - gives us some ways to learn more about DevOps.